2.27.2011

Tick, tock!

I'm not updating this like I think I should be! I need to get on that bandwagon.

My appointment for the Infertility Clinic is next week!  I'm torn though.  Unfortunatly my DH has class the day of my appt that he can't miss, so it's either pull my big girl pants up and go by myself, or reschedule it and fight off the impatience demons resting in my mind.  He says he really wants to go, and I know he does, but I'm the worst at waiting! I was crushed when they rescheduled it from March 1st to the 9th, another 7 days might push me overboard. @.@

I'm also back to endlessly wondering what they are going to tell me.  Will they want to do the testing all over again?  Will they just tell me to take Metformin for x amount of time and sweat more at the gym?  Will I get Clomid right off the bat? Sometimes I let all of the negative take over.  It's a dark place I don't enjoy visiting.

I've been having a lot of mood swings lately too.  I'm not sure what is attributing to them; whether it is just stress or loneliness.  For example, yesterday I was incredibly happy all day long, but when I laid down to go to sleep I just wanted to cry and be angry at nothing in particular.  Thank God that J can put up with me, his patience is a gift in itself.

My week currently consists of tax time and girl time. Tres excited for both! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear your DH can't come with you to your appt. I hope you hear good news and they are willing to get you started right away. Usually if you have been on the Met for at least 6 months, they will at least get your started on clomid. Most Dr.'s like you to have an HSG and SA done first, but everyone is different. Sending you lots of babydust!

    ReplyDelete