3.14.2011

Provera = Headache = Fail


I started Provera Thursday, and I must say, I've had a headache every day since then.  The one I have at the moment, I've had all evening and apparently it's Tylenol resistant, which is always fantastic.  I would also give the world to be sleepy right about now, but I'm wide awake with no signs of energy depletion.  

I'm getting supra excited for the Cherry Blossom Festival!  Only two more weeks! :)  I ordered a yukata earlier, and am hoping it gets here on time! DH wants to dress up too, but I couldn't find one for him that wasn't at least $80.  I plan on venturing to the fabric store sometime this week to see if I can find some pattern and price appropriate fabric to make it myself.  I also need to bleach out my roots this week too.  My hair is three different colors at the moment, which doesn't bother me personally, but I'm sure society is taking an issue with my blonde failure.  Checklist, updated.

DH is also teasing me about my birthday present.  "It's something you've been asking for for awhile.."  I can't think of what it is.  I will find out though, bet your bottom. It's on like Donkey Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment