4.12.2011

Catch up!

Welp, I have the apartment to myself until Friday, as DH is out in the field playing soldier. :)  While I do miss him, I take solace in the fact that the house will be sparkling clean until then.  After he packed last night, it looked like a medical supply store and pop tart factory exploded all over my living room.  Pop tarts and surgilube as far as the eye could see!

My birthday went pretty well I guess.  DH made me a cake which was sweet---BUT---he spelled my name wrong on it.  Ah man, I gave him so much crap for it too!  "I'm not sure who Brady is, but I hope he has a Happy Birthday wherever/whoever he is!"  He was "concentrating too hard" in his self defense.  I also had a mini cry-fest when it hit me that this is the first birthday I wasn't spending with family or friends...just DH.  So he took me out shopping and catered to my every whim. :)  My body gave me the worst present of all--my first experience with heartburn. Thanks jerk.

Hmm...what else?  Been working on my Etsy things..I made 5 more clips but I haven't gotten pictures up just yet.  I'm thinking about dabbling in the clay again and making some necklaces too--Can't hurt! :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pandalilydesigns  (<- Shameless self promotion..haha :)  What else is a SAHS supposed to do?!)

I was supposed to start taking Provera 5 days ago...but it completely slipped my mind, whoops!  So I'm on day two now.  I feel like time is flying by which is awesome for my impatience.  Is it June yet? Almost!

2 comments:

  1. isn't it interesting how messy guys are? I love it when my DH is away, b/c then our apartment looks and smells clean... ugh boys... ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DH sounds too funny and very sweet=) I'm glad you had a great birthday and the time is passing quickly. Thank goodness for that! Good luck with the provera!

    ReplyDelete