4.28.2011

Marketing Schmarketing!

Oh my gosh...I never realized that Facebook marketing was a full time job.  It's all I've been doing for 4 hours! @.@  I guess it is a good thing I don't work..haha. :)   I did made some new clips last night, two of which I was majorly proud of:



I still haven't made any sales yet, which is a bummer, but hopefully that changes soon. :)  At least I hope so, with as much blabbing as I've been doing about this store.  Most people just ignore me, also a bummer. Whomp, whomp!

In other news, we got a new kitten.  Her name is Toki and she is absolutely out of control with her kitten antics! Haha.  She's so cute though, gotta love her.  And I have NO idea what all these animals got into, but between the kitten farts and dog poots, my fur-babies are about to run me out of the house. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your creations are adorable, but sadly I lack the ability to pull them off. I promise if I have a girl she is getting one=) I love the Crimson Music and Forest in Japan clips-they are really cute and different than all the other stuff I see out there. Just give it time and I'm sure people will see how great they are!

    Congrats too on the new kitten! I know how you feel about the animal smells, we have one dog who my husband is convinced we can start to use to power our home and cars, lol. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete