5.23.2011

Cat's Out of the Bag- Sorta Kinda!

I didn't realize I hadn't updated in ten days. Jinkies! Let's play catch up.

*Hubby's SA is today!  I've been teasing him for an eternity now about making sweet cuppy love. I'm having him ask if he can get the results over the phone or not, but my guess is no.



*He told his brother that we are married.  His brother, wife, and their baby came to stay with us for a day.  I've never actually gotten to hang out with them, it was super nice!  Also talking to my new "sister" made me feel better about the MIL.  It turns out MIL absolutely hates her, so it's good to know it's not just me. :)  I also changed my FB status to married, but only one person has noticed...haha.

*Pool opens next week, my friend comes in on Saturday. Tres excited! Not excited about driving to Dulles though, I've heard horror stories. :/


That's all I've got, not entirely exciting as it turns out. :]

Panda Lily Designs Love Time!




2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the SA today! Did you hear anything else back about your DHEA levels? Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not! But after asking around on other boards, I might have to do steroids to lower them, along with Clomid. So I'll be a train wreck to say the least..haha. :)

    ReplyDelete