5.01.2011

Paper Flowers Bring Money Showers?

I have a very kind, very understanding DH.  He has willingly gone to the craft store with me 3 times in 24 hours. Poor guy!  The end result of this is I have more paper flowers than you can imagine, so this business idea better work out, or I'll have to be buried with these damn things! haha :)

In related news, I did make my first sale! :)  But I don't feel too victorious because it was a very good friend of mine (and she actually bought 3---super woo!). As long as she enjoys them, that's what matters! ^^  In other related related news, I am doing a giveaway on my facebook fan page for this one:

Details are here: http://www.facebook.com/PandaLilyDesigns .  Nothing too fancy and you don't have to jump through a ring of fire to win it.  Though that would have potentially been awesome. Could-a, would-a, should-a! 

I get to make my next RE appointment at the end of the week...I'm super excited!  I told DH it is mandatory he goes this time.  I even gave him super stank eye (more so than usual).  I haven't checked my blood pressure in awhile either, but hubby checked it for me tonight and it was 122/86.  Much better than the upper 130/90s it was last month.  Another victory!  I've also made it my goal to work out all of this month.  Not sure how that will go, but I'm starting with setting a goal and going from there.  Again.

DH and I went to the zoo to celebrate our 6 month anniversary (dorky--I know!) and unfortunately, it set off his baby fever again.  It's all he talked about the whole evening.  He even had me go on facebook to look at some girl he knows pictures because she just had a baby with her husband, who is 100% Korean.  It put me back down to zero hope that our child would look anything like me.  He begged to differ, saying since it will only be 1/4 Korean it'll look like me.  Based on his brother's kids however--I still base my hope at a meager 10%. Whomp, whomp! Haha..joking aside I am so ready for those big brown eyes and dark hair, bring it!

That's all I have for now, Goodnight blogettes!

Us--Last year when I was trying to take a picture of myself and he popped in the background, dork.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 6 month aniversary and congrats on your first sale!

    ReplyDelete