5.15.2011

The Sunday After Saturday

Who knew a bottle of hair bleach and a can of Coca-Cola could make Sunday so good? :)

DH got me a fancy new table to do my crafting on!  We stuck it in the bedroom and had to do some feng shui to get everything to fit and not look too horrible.  He wouldn't let me stick the dog cages beside the bed so now one half of the room looks like furniture town and the other half is slightly barren.  A bummer for my inner interior decorator.  He really only swiped the table for me because he was sick of seeing my crafting stuff all over the computer desk. (IE--He couldn't get to the computer...ever. Har, har!)

He is also going out in the field this week for a company that isn't his.  Insert the usual rant about missing him, but reveling in the fact the house will be clean until Friday. :)  The only part I hated about this outing is that they waited until Friday to tell him he'd be leaving Monday and gone all week.  Thanks U.S. Army! You are an endless source of thoughtfulness and tact.



So, all in all everything is a-ok. :)
Miss Kitten has her very first vet appointment this week, Lady Gaga's new CD comes out in 8 days, and DH is getting his SA done next Tuesday.  Annnndddd less than two weeks until my girlfriend comes to visit the sights and sounds of DC! (And me!) :)

End of May---you are shaping up very nicely! Lookin' good!

1 comment: