3.10.2011

Operation: Babies and Bikinis

I found the will power to say "NO!" to eating a swiss cake roll for breakfast.  I decided based on this glorious and mystical feat, I would start "Operation: Babies and Bikinis" today.

Mission objectives:

1. Get ass on treadmill EVERY F'N DAY! This means you, Monday through Sunday!
2. After eating some delish Bulgogi & Rice, I broke up with the rice.  I used the "It's not you--it's me" bit. Rice took it hard, but I'm confident he'll find someone else.
3. Prep for the return of AF.  I haven't missed the b one bit, but I know she is a necessary evil to my baby scheme.

I'm hoping this motivation lasts through June (and beyond!) like I need it to.  I doodled all over an important looking but unused calendar I found in DH's army jazz as a sign of my unstoppable commitment to O:B&B.


RAARRR!

2 comments:

  1. I love your game plan! I hope you are able to stick with it and that this new Dr. knows what they are doing and helps you get your bfp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks! :) I hope so too..time will tell.

    ReplyDelete