5.06.2011

Blog Award! Yay!

I never win anything--so yay! :) Shout out to Waiting on Our Miracle ! <3


Here's how it works:

Winners grab the image above and put it in your blog. Link back to the person who gave you it. Tell 10 things about yourself. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.

1. I thoroughly believe in the pursuit of happiness.  If you arn't happy, what are you waiting for?
2.  The word "ain't" is my biggest pet peeve.  I could give a shit less if it's in the dictionary. It sounds ignorant. Period.
3. I have a deep obsession with pandas. I have a million in my house, and one tattooed on my ankle.
4. My family doesn't say "I love you." It's weird to hear it, and I've vowed never to make my children feel this way.
5. I have an irrational fear of deep bodies of water.
6. I claim to hate country music, but it's starting to grow on me.
7. My dog Tatem is my life. Love my tater tot!
8.  I've had a "starter marriage."  
9.  Only a few people know about my being married now--it's a secret. :) (except to you Blogger--you know everything.)
10. Strawberry banana nutella crepes rock my world.


The rules after say I have to nominate 15 newly discovered bloggies to give the award to.  It was at this point when I realized I didn't even follow 15 blogs, haha. Blogger abuse!  I'll come back to this when I get my numbers up! :)

Once again, YAY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment