5.03.2011

Insomnia = A to Z of TTC!

Stolen WORD FOR WORD from Miss A . :)  Haha--just kidding! ;P

A. Age when you started TTC: 23

B. Baby Dancing or Sex: It's more like, "Bed, naked, 2 minutes. No questions." haha :)

C. Children wanted: I really want 3--two girls and a boy.  But if we had twins (which are suspiciously likely) we might just have the two.  Something about being the odd man out I wouldn't want for baby #3.

D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Children: Two baby dogs-- Mr. Tatem "Tater-Tot" Bell who will be six in two weeks (sniffle), Snapple (5) and a brand spankin new baby cat Toki.
 
E.  Essential Oils/Vitamins/Snake Oils: Nadda.

F. Fertility Meds I’ve taken: None yet--June hopefully!

 
G. Gain: 60 pounds from age 19-20.  Dark times.

 
H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram):  Haven't had the pleasure yet--but I suspect that will go down in June too.

 
I.  Infertile Pet Peeves: *Ahem*
People who clearly do not deserve children and have them.
Those same people who get pregnant because the wind blows north.
People who completely ignore infertility and rub their babies in people's faces.
People who say "relax..yadda yadda".  I could be relaxed to the point of pooping on myself--no baby would rent space in my womb.
The inability to talk to fertile people (which is everyone.)  Face it--they don't care or understand.


 
J. Job title: Part time Etsy Adventurer, Full time SAHS.

 
K. Kid’s names you’re afraid will be taken by the time you can use them: I'm having a really hard time with this subject, because DH's last name is in a word--nasty. It's hard to fit things with it.  But taken or not, I'm in love with the name Clover. It will be mine---regardless of one of my girlfriends saying "If we get a dog, my man was going to name it Clover."  Whatever my baby > your dog.

 
L. Length of time TTC: 7 Months actively trying.  I was never trying to not prevent it though----with my trainwreck first marriage or my current wonderful, beautiful one.

M.  Miscarriages: Zero...hoping it stays this number, I hate that PCOS gives you a 40% chance of miscarrying. :(
 
N. Number of times you’ve switched OB/GYNS, REs, FSs: Switched OB's the first round 3 times.  We don't have a single "RE" because military healthcare works on rotations.

 
O. Ovarian quality: No idea :/
 
P. POAS or wait for AF: I'm a half and halfer...usually the stick wins.  Much more friendlier than that bitch AF.

Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile: "Wellppp--I'm pregnant for the 19,870 time! TEE HEE!"  and "You should wait another xxxxxxx years before you have kids!" STFU.
 
S. Sperm: To quote "The men of our family have potent sperm, watch out!".  DH will be getting his "super sperm"  tested this month sometime.

T. Time you tried naturally: No such thing.  I already knew I had a problem, so we skipped right to the solution process.

 
U. Uterus quality: No one has ever told me I needed to remodel, so I guess good!

 
V. Vagina: Who-ha! or Hooo-ha!

 
W. What baby stuff do you already have?: Nothing.  I don't want these things to give me nightmares.

 
X.  X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey? Two good friends of mine.  That's about it.  I don't even bother with family, they're the least understanding people.
 
Y. Yearly Exam (do you still go in even though someone sees your lady parts most months?): Before the move--yes.  Now, I just go with the flow. :)

Z.  Zits: I've had them since the age of 12.  Mid twenties, my face is pretty clear, but not completely.

4 comments:

  1. "Bed, naked, 2 minutes. No questions.".... that pretty much described sex for the last year for us.. ha ha!

    I'm going to have to steal this from you for a post sometime... It made me giggle... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Glad someone understood what I meant about the copying verbatim part, lol. I can't wait to hear how your hsg and semen analysis/testing goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too I forgot to add, did you see on my post from April 23rd that I nominated/awarded you with a versatile blogger award?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure how I missed that considering I stalk your blog like woah! I must not see giant green buttons...good thing I know now! haha :) Silly panda..

    ReplyDelete